FAQ

What is Neobux Money Blog ? Neobux money Blog  is a simple tutorial website which shows how to earn money online without any investment. This is not an idea to become rich quickly. but with this you can do some extra earnings in your free time.


How much i will earn from this ? 
The amount of money you earn per day depends on the number of ads available and the no. of minijobs you done. The no. of ads varies each day but usually it takes only 5-10 minutes to click them. You can earn more money by spending time to do mini jobs, its the best way to earn money quickly. MINIJOBS you can find this under OFFERS.


How much will I earn if I refer someone?
After someone joins Neobux using your link, they become your direct referral and you will money when they click ads. The exact commission rates for different ad types can be seen on this page.


Who are rented referrals?
Rented referrals are members like you, who joined Neobux directly without a referrer, for example through google search. You can rent such members from Neobux and earn money from their clicks.


How do I get the cash in my hand?
Once the money is in paypal/payza you can withdraw either by requesting a cheque (they mail it to your home address) OR you can enter your bank details and the money will be transferred directly to your bank a/c. Second method(Paypal bank transfer) is better because its faster.



Neobux question. 

About bama

My daily earning from Neobux is 60$. I spend 40 $ for renewal and recycle. I take home 20$s a day. I purchased a Voxwagon Polo car and I'm paying the EMI from Neobux profit only. Thanx Neobux!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment